It’s extremely important that you work with an electrical contractor if you need to update or replace any aspect of your Hickory, NC property’s electrical system.
When you have an electrical issue or project that needs to get taken care of, who do you call? If your answer wasn’t to call us at Beagle Electric, it should be. As your electrical contractor, we will provide you with efficient, reliable, and affordable service, regardless of what you need us to do.
We realize that in many cases, you may wonder if you actually need an electrical contractor or if you should just tackle the electrical project on your own. However, we strongly recommend reaching out to us for assistance if:
- Your home or business’ circuit breakers trip on a regular basis or you have a difficult time with fuses blowing frequently
- The lights in your home or business flicker and wane whenever you plug in an additional appliance or device
- You use multiple plug-strips on each of your electrical outlets
- There are outlets in your home that won’t accept three-prong grounded plugs
- Your electrical switches or outlets are warm to the touch after you unplug something from them
Additionally, it’s extremely important that you work with an electrical contractor if you need to update or replace any aspect of your property’s electrical system. By working with us, we will ensure that everything is up to code and that your safety is protected.
The next time you need an electrical contractor in Hickory, North Carolina, make sure you contact us. At Beagle Electric, our highly skilled technicians will be able to tackle any electrical project you have.